Headlamp tester – TW SWE-D
Product no.: TWSWED
Our TW SWE-D corresponds to the newest guidelines for the testing and adjusting of automotive head lamps.
The SLS Self-Leveling-System is able to compensant an uneven floor vertically and horizonzaly up to the legal max within 1-2 seconds.
The unit consists of a CMOS-camara, 10 inch tablet as well as a laser visor, laser pointer and a digital luxmeter.The unit also includes a turnable guide rod with a foot pedal and an article inspection from the TüV (Inspection Number TP). Optional is an ASA interface.
It has never been simpler of more cost effective to have a head lamp testing area acording to the newest guidelines.
- The Self Leveling System (SLS) is able to compensant an uneven floor vertically and horizonzaly within 1-2 seconds
- All SLS units have a legal max of 3% and our TW SWE-D has a balancing performance up to 10%
- Officially approved from the TÜV
- CMOS camera for fast image processing
- Integrated 10 inch tablet
- Beside German language various other languages to choose from
- Easy operation with autom. Program management
- Data storage
- Data transfer to printer or PC via Bluetooth, Wifi or USB
- For all vehicle categories such as passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers
- Laser pointer for exact determination of the headlight center
- Horizontal and verticle scales
- Suitable for all lamps such as filament, halogen, xenon, LED and laser
- Single-handed adjustable light box with autom. Locking
- Rod with measuring scale for precise height positioning
- Rod with foot pedal (rotatable)
- Integrated luxmeter for measuring light intensity
- Optional ASA inferface
- 2 height adjustable axes
- Integrated spirit level
- Supplied with protective cover against dust and dirt